Wednesday, January 4, 2017


New Year's Eve is a good time for a moment of reflection and reckoning with ourselves. What we have achieved? What we want to pursue? Popular New Year's resolutions are the result of such thinking.

How to keep New Year's resolutions?

-First of all, do not plan too many of them - 2 or 3 completed within one year is sufficient success.
-To increase your chances you must plan everything well -> start with small steps and enjoy each new achievement that brings you closer to the goal.

How to measure your New Year's resolutions?

Above all, look at it realistically - you will not be a millionaire in a month ;) Ask yourself what you care about, what particularly bothers you to achieve complete happiness, or what you wish for.

Here are a few examples of New Year's resolutions:

1)I'll learn a foreign language
2) I'll start exercising and I will limit sweets
3) I'll be better organized
4) I'll improve relationships with relatives

And you? Have you made any New Year's resolutions? ;)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks to you I realised that I made too many New Year's resolutions. Maybe I should drop some of them ;)

    ReplyDelete