Monday, April 7, 2014

Hi!
I would like to tell you something about music. I like various kinds of music. I listen to everything. I very like vively, dance songs which makes me happy and relaxed or songs that convey the truth about life . Whenever  I listen to them I get positive enegry so music is an integral part of my life. 
I start the day from listening to a few favourite songs, I usually do it on the way to university. 
One of the songs that I can listen to every day of the year is 

Rudimental - Waiting All Night feat. Ella Eyre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M97vR2V4vTs&feature=kp&noredirect=1
This is a story about young man with passion. He really loved ride on a bike and do some tricks.  Unfortunately he lost his leg in an accident... He had to be resigne to his fortune. I was very moved when I saw his friends reaction, they was there for him all the time.  But for their help he wouldn`t have came back to a normal life! ;)
Music is something incredible! 
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment