Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hi!
How are you today? I`m ok but I fell a little bit tired.  I learned all weekend because next week will be heavy. But fortunately I found some free time to have pleasures so I want to ask you how do you spend your free time? Do you prefer sport or reading a book? As for me I really love meet with my friends.  Nothing improve my humor than talking with them. So on last Friday I had guests ;) My friends from university  visited me. We ordered a pizza, laughed  and we had wonderful evening. I feel at ease with them so they are very important for me.

Second method is a music. When I learn I must do some break to listen to my favorite songs. It`s stimulates me more than coffee! It`s a  very nice way to relax. We can choose the type of music depending on our humor and mood. A singing is good for our health too  ;) So the music is necessary in my life.
So let`s use our free time best as possible  :)


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment