Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hello!
What`s up today? I feel good, the weather is beautiful and I`m spending time with my family.
But very often I think of the event for students that was last Thursday. 
At my university every year organizes a ''Great Grilling''. Students can spend their time with friends, fry sausages, listen to music, meet new people. Generally there is a nice atmosphere and it`s a way for the integration of all students. But how was it this time? Opinions are different. In the beginning the people had fun ;) The place was filled with incredible speed, the concert started and everyone started grilling. But unfortunatelly everything changed when it was time of return... The streetcars were overcrowded, people were pushing against each other, they were blocking the door, jumping.... So it was unpleasant and dangerously. Losses are immense: the streetcars are destroyed, for example without the door, some people are in the hospital, is broken glass everywhere... Second day of grilling was off. 
I was there for a very short time so I didn`t see it with my own eyes (and I`m glad because of it). I don`t want to generalize all students but I hope they will reflect on their own behaviour.
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment