Thursday, May 15, 2014

How to care for hair?

All of us dream of beautiful hair. 
A few years ago I had long curly hair, but unfortunately I decided to cut them.I very regret this decision so I`m looking for many ways to improve their condition.  I would like to have long, pretty hair again.
I wanted to show you what information I found.
1. Eat well: the most important is a healthy diet, you need to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and avoid junk food. Drinking nettle is very helpful too.
2. Washing hair: the daily care we should choose a shampoo without irritant detergents. Popular method is C-W-C : (hair)conditioner- washing- (hair) conditioner.
3. Styling and hairstyle: most foam for hair have drying alcohol... so try to avoid it. I have something better- linseed gel! It`s recommended by famous and good hairdressers. Our hair is moisturized and neat;)

Generally in the internet there are a lot of another advice but for me these three are the basis. Since I have started to use them I see big improvement ;)
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment