Saturday, May 31, 2014

Summer time

Hello!
How are you? I`m happy because the weather is nice, I was shopping and I bought a beautiful dress :)
I'm starting to feel that the holidays are approaching, but first I have to cope with the challenges of learning : tests, exams, etc. 
However, it is worth to think how we can reward ourself this difficult time;) When it comes to me, I would like to go to the seaside, sunbathe, swim in the sea, don`t worry about anything and spend great time! 
I always feel good there, I can rest, relax and I can come back with a new positive energy.
Some people like to spend their holidays (or generally their free time) in a more active way, for exemple in the mountains. Also, I really like them. I was there so many times and I have nice memories: beautiful views, fresh air, highlanders and their mentality ;) 
In Poland a very interesting place for holidays is also Masuria lake discrict. It`s the best solutions for people who love water sports, for exemple sailboarding, conoeing,diving... ;) I have family there and I love visit them.  It`s a really  beautiful  and interesting place!
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment