Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hi!
When I came back from univeristy I decided to spend my time in an active way.
 I really like run,  football and volleyball because it`s make me simply happy and it give me a lot of positive enegry. I have been running  for 2 houres!
But now I would like to tell you something about advantages of this sport:
1) it reduces stress - so running is a very good idea before exams for example:)
2) it improves our circulation and mood
3)daily or regular exercises give you guarantees a good figure
4) it gives you moment only for you-  you can get away from everyday life, from the bustle of the city...
5)Running is one of the simplest, the most popular and most natural forms of movement for health.
6)More self-confidence
7)better protection against infections.
so let`s go! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment