Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hello!
I'm happy because the holidays are getting closer... I hope I will pass my exams and I will be enjoying them ;)
But  it is worth considering how to spend holiday.
Certainly some of us will want to find a job but where?  I think a good option is to work in the shop or boutique. Managers are often looking for young people  because on the holiday is a lot of work and a lot of customers.
Another option is to work at picking fruits but it is a typical psyhical work, all the time in the Sun so it`s also very tiring and hard job. Very often it`s low wages.
Anyway young people decide to look after children or elderly people. It`s a responsible job but very important and usefull.
A lot of my friends want to go abroad. But this has avantages and disadvantages.
There is no doubt that the pay will very high but we will be far away from family and friends.
And you?  would you like to work on the holidays? or do you prefer to relax? :)

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Honestly? I do not know if I am looking forward to the summer because it turns out that I am a workoholic and I do not know how to relax properly... :-))
    Just one quick question: why is your blog called PINAPPLE? Any special reason behind it? I have read your posts but I do not seem to find the answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is my favourite fruit so it`s a reason :)

      Delete