Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Paris

Hi!
What`s up?
I want to write you something about my favourite county- France.
I was in Paris in 2012 and I hope I will return there sometime ;)
The most beautifull place for me is The Eiffel Tower (La Tour Eiffel) :)
The views are unforgettable, we can see a lot of green, for exemple, parks, gardens, paths. I will never forget that feeling when I stood at the top:) I have a lot of nice photos.
Also, I visited museums such as Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, Centre Pompidou. This places are very interesting, they make an biiig impression. There are works of art from the greatest painters. 

Anyway, Paris is very friendly for tourists, there are nice and kind people. Also Paris is a space where is a lof of various people, various customs!
I love it!

Take care;)



No comments:

Post a Comment