Sunday, November 22, 2015

Hi! how are you? I hope you are well :) Today I want to present you some information about bananas. I like them very well so I was curious why they are recommendend. 

Bananas are an excellent source of many minerals and many vitamins..
They are also a source of energy. Their consumption is particularly recommended for people practicing sports because they increase strength and eliminate violent muscle cramps.

They have a positive impact on our mood. They contribute to the fight against depression.

Including bananas to your daily diet, you get rid of the problem with high blood pressure. Eating bananas alleviates anaemia and enhances blood circulation in the body.

These fruits have a positive impact on the appearance of our skin.

They stimulate the growth of friendly bacteria in the guts and they improve our digestion.

So let's eat bananas, I'm sure it will come good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment